DreamSpa LED Light up Shower Head
One of the most important devices in your bathroom is the shower head. If you have a shower head that only has one flow setting that is sub par at best, then a new shower head is in the cards.
The DreamSpa LED Light up Shower Head is one that offers great water pressure, several power options, and a gentle glow to make your shower more relaxing.
It is also the most advanced system on the market, which means that you will never need to worry about batteries to power the lights in your shower head again.
Best LED Shower Head
Taking a shower is something that each and every one of us does. Hopefully, this act is done once a day because as the saying goes: “cleanliness is next to godliness.” Taking a shower can be a refreshing part of your day, but nothing is more annoying than having low shower pressure from an inadequate shower head. Enter the DreamSpa LED Light up Shower Head.
This shower head is perfect for a modern bathroom. I know that I enjoy a soothing shower with a good amount of water pressure every night, if you do as well, then consider this shower head to create a spa–like atmosphere that will make your time bathing even more relaxing. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why this shower head is currently leading the market.
DesignThis LED shower head features a full chrome design that is easy to clean and lasts a long time. This shower head is one of the most advanced LED shower heads on the planet. One feature that makes this device so advanced is the fact that batteries are not used to power the LED aspect of the shower head. In fact, it is powered by the water that is running through it.
The face of this shower head is 5.25 inches in diameter, which makes it one of the larger shower heads on the market, but this feature is also what allows the face to be large enough to sport a reflective rim along the outer edge of the showerhead. In addition, the edge is beveled to create an even more unique look. The shower also has an adjustable head, which can be extremely useful for homes where the individuals using the shower head stand at different heights.
This shower head uses 2.5 gallons of water a minute, and it has five different power modes that you can try. The modes are designed from a very gentle rain to a pulsating hydro-massage. There is even a pause mode that stops the flow of water to help conserve water. The face of the shower head features a three-zone dial that allows the water to be released from different areas of the device. Here are the different modes that you can choose from:
- Hydro-Mist – This setting offers you a soft and gentle shower that is simply refreshing.
- Economy Rain – This setting is what most individuals would expect in a shower; it provides a steady stream that will easily wash away the soap.
- Pulsating Massage – Some days can be more stressful than others, but this setting can relieve some of that stress. The pulsating action is comforting and will soothe away any aches and pains.
- Power Rain – This setting is a strong beam of water that is designed to allow you to focus on pressure points and places that need hydro-therapy.
- Water Saving Pause – This setting is designed for when you are soaping up or washing your hair. As the name implies, this mode will help to save water while you are in the shower.
Multiple LED ColorsThis DreamSpa shower head is a LED shower head that actually changes the color of the shower head based on the temperature of the water at that time. This helps you to recognize when the water is the perfect temperature to take a shower, which will be a much easier way to test the water than simply stepping in and finding out that the water is too hot or too cold.
There are three different colored LED lights in this device, each of which is powered by the water that is flowing through it. Here is a breakdown of what each color means for you:
- Blue – When the shower head displays a blue light that means that the water is still too cold. This water is going to be colder than 95 degrees Fahrenheit, which may be the exact temperature that you are looking for, especially on a hot summer day.
- Green – If you find that the shower head is displaying green, then you will be stepping into water that is warm and comfortable for most individuals. The temperature that will create a green LED light will range from 95 degrees Fahrenheit to about 108 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Red – When the Led light is red, that is a clear indicator that you need to be careful. As with most red things, it means that it can be dangerous. This red indicates that the water is hot; in fact, it is between 109 degrees Fahrenheit and 122 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature may be a soothing amount of heat for an adult that is looking for muscle or stress release, but it is not an appropriate temperature shower for a child to step into.
- Flashing Red – This is a clear indicator that the temperature of the water is not safe for you to shower in. When the LED begins to blink, the temperature has gone above 122 degrees Fahrenheit, and the water temperature needs to be turned down. When water is higher than this temperature heat exhaustion and heat stroke can occur, which can be extremely dangerous.
Installation of this shower head is simple and easy to have completed in a matter of minutes. The best part of this shower head is that tools are not required to install it. Simply remove the old shower head that you wish to replace and clean around the rim. Then, screw the new shower head and the hose into place, tighten it, and turn the water on to make sure it is working properly. There is also a wall bracket that can be used to attach the shower head and keep it in place if you want extra security.
One feature that I already mentioned is that the shower head does not require batteries to make the LED lights function, but they do have a limited lifespan since the lights will eventually wear out over time. The good news is that you will not have to worry about that for a long time. The LED lights in this shower head will last for at least 100,000 hours of use, which means that even if you use the device to get a long shower a few times a day, the LED lights will remain in working condition for at least ten years.
There is also a one-year manufacturer warranty included with the purchase of this product, so if the water pressure is not up to par or the LED lights are not functioning properly, you will be able to contact the manufacturer and request a replacement.
Other Top Selling LED Shower Heads